Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first Alpha Test! From 30th of May, until 1st of June; selected brawlers worldwide, (except for Japan and Asia) will be able to get their hands on this intense 2-on-2 VS arena battle game!
The Incarnates available will be:
- Grim Reaper
With these four terrific characters, Alpha-testers will be able to learn the basic game mechanics in a tutorial that teaches the basics such as short and long-range attacks, dash cancelling, and how to perform tag combos with your partner, as well as Incarnate abilities unique to each character. Jump online in a match against online opponents to level up your character, unlocking visual and skill customization features!
Players can apply for Alpha access through the official website: www.RiseOfIncarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway Coming January 2016
- You’ll be chasing glory at top speed when you play Battlefield Hardline: Getaway, coming January 2016.
- Aeria Confirms Western Echo of Soul Servers Unaffected by Korean Closure
- Aeria Games has released an official response to the HanGames closure of the Korean Echo of Soul servers.
- SWTOR Release Visions in the Dark Story Chapter
- Visions in the Dark introduces a darker, more ominous story as the Outlander’s battle intensifies.