Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first Alpha Test! From 30th of May, until 1st of June; selected brawlers worldwide, (except for Japan and Asia) will be able to get their hands on this intense 2-on-2 VS arena battle game!
The Incarnates available will be:
- Grim Reaper
With these four terrific characters, Alpha-testers will be able to learn the basic game mechanics in a tutorial that teaches the basics such as short and long-range attacks, dash cancelling, and how to perform tag combos with your partner, as well as Incarnate abilities unique to each character. Jump online in a match against online opponents to level up your character, unlocking visual and skill customization features!
Players can apply for Alpha access through the official website: www.RiseOfIncarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Major Update for Duty of Sentinel Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced a major update for their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel, which brought more ...
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Versus Evil Launches Indie Publishing Company
- The publisher of The Banner Saga, Versus Evil, announces the start of its expanding video game publishing business.