Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first Alpha Test! From 30th of May, until 1st of June; selected brawlers worldwide, (except for Japan and Asia) will be able to get their hands on this intense 2-on-2 VS arena battle game!
The Incarnates available will be:
- Grim Reaper
With these four terrific characters, Alpha-testers will be able to learn the basic game mechanics in a tutorial that teaches the basics such as short and long-range attacks, dash cancelling, and how to perform tag combos with your partner, as well as Incarnate abilities unique to each character. Jump online in a match against online opponents to level up your character, unlocking visual and skill customization features!
Players can apply for Alpha access through the official website: www.RiseOfIncarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.
- Star Trek Online Talks Dinos in Devblog
- Well you'll need a new excuse not to play shortly as a new devblog showcases that the team is digging deep in the lore, all the way back ...
- Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny Now Available
- The latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Winds of Destiny, officially launched Wednesday, October 15th.