RiotZone Purifies With Fire
Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
The new “Purification by Fire” mission will reward players with a one-day VIP status, a parameter redistribution card, and a target shooting manual for the first completion; subsequent rewards will include additional training manuals. The mission is available from level 10 and up, and runs for one week.
A new battle, “Conflict of Interests,” will let both factions compete against each other. Meanwhile the game has been streamlined for new players, and “Ship Assault” has been removed as an event mission.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F1 2014: New Hockenheimring Hot Lap Video Revealed
- Codemasters® has released a new hot lap video for F1 2014. The hot lap video shows title contender Lewis Hamilton racing his Mercedes F1 W05 ...
- Kartuga Storyline Revealed
- A new video is revealed for InnoGame's upcoming Kartuga.
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.