RiotZone Purifies With Fire
Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
The new “Purification by Fire” mission will reward players with a one-day VIP status, a parameter redistribution card, and a target shooting manual for the first completion; subsequent rewards will include additional training manuals. The mission is available from level 10 and up, and runs for one week.
A new battle, “Conflict of Interests,” will let both factions compete against each other. Meanwhile the game has been streamlined for new players, and “Ship Assault” has been removed as an event mission.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!
- Infinite Crisis Open Beta Review
- Have you ever wanted to play as your favorite superhero? Happen to be too swept up in the MOBA craze to dedicate the time to games like DCUO? ...