RiotZone Purifies With Fire
Mail.Ru has launched a new update for RiotZone with a new battle, mission, and adjustments for newbies and veterans alike.
The new “Purification by Fire” mission will reward players with a one-day VIP status, a parameter redistribution card, and a target shooting manual for the first completion; subsequent rewards will include additional training manuals. The mission is available from level 10 and up, and runs for one week.
A new battle, “Conflict of Interests,” will let both factions compete against each other. Meanwhile the game has been streamlined for new players, and “Ship Assault” has been removed as an event mission.
Mail.Ru also publishes Juggernaut.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Now Available
- SEGA announces the official launch of Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies.
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.
- LEGO Minifigures Online Launches June 29 as Buy to Play MMO
- Funcom is excited to announce that LEGO Minifigures Online will be launching on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and select Android devices on June 29th.