RIFT Producer’s Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
Nightmare Tide will venture into the Plane of Water, described as “a realm of nightmares, dreams, madness and danger where you’ll encounter new foes, new allies, and confront plots that threaten the entirety of existence.” The expansion will introduce new open-world zones, quests, dungeons, raids, slivers, dynamic battles, gear, Nightmare Rifts, minions, and more. The content will remain free.
You can read up more about the details of the expansion, and the roadmap leading to its launch, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Femme Fatale Arrives In District 187
- It's time to get seduced by the mysterious femme fatale as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) p...
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.