RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
Trion has released a new Conquest Map for RIFT this week: Steppes of Infinity.
This map introduces three-way combat with new objectives and options, battling between the forts of Brevo and Antapo for control and victory. For a short time, all Conquest matches will take place on the map to ensure all players are introduced to the map; afterward, Conquests will rotate between Steppes and Stillmoor.
The map comes as RIFT is beginning to preview Update 2.7, which will include four new souls. So far, the new Warrior Soul (Liberator), Cleric Soul (Oracle), and Rogue Soul (Physician) – just unveiled today – have been revealed. Soon the Mage Soul will be revealed, so stay tuned for more RIFT news as 2.7 draws closer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Mobile Launch Review (2014)
- The announcement that a company with big name devs putting together a full-blown MOBA for mobile devices stands out from the crowd.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features - Completely redesigned version with tons of new features