RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
Trion has released a new Conquest Map for RIFT this week: Steppes of Infinity.
This map introduces three-way combat with new objectives and options, battling between the forts of Brevo and Antapo for control and victory. For a short time, all Conquest matches will take place on the map to ensure all players are introduced to the map; afterward, Conquests will rotate between Steppes and Stillmoor.
The map comes as RIFT is beginning to preview Update 2.7, which will include four new souls. So far, the new Warrior Soul (Liberator), Cleric Soul (Oracle), and Rogue Soul (Physician) – just unveiled today – have been revealed. Soon the Mage Soul will be revealed, so stay tuned for more RIFT news as 2.7 draws closer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.