Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
Laser Guided Games announced the availability of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam. The game is priced at $11.99 with a 20% launch discount the first week.
Revolution Ace is a topdown shooter with classic gameplay, modern accessibility and unique multiplayer where you fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout of more than 20 weapons. Players level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
Features of the game include: Versus Mode (side-by side players sending hazards cross the screen); Battle Chains (asynchronous competitive play); and local and online two-player co-op. Battle Chains is available on all platforms, while Coop and Live Versus are PC exclusive.
More information can be found at the Steam store page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LOTRO: Helm's Deep Announced For Fall 2013
- Helm’s Deep will continue the Epic Story into the western plains of Rohan, allow players to take a direct role in the battle for Helm’s De...
- Camon Hero Open Beta Begins June 8
- Camon Hero Open Beta begins on June 8. The second closed beta ended May 12 and there won't be any more wipes after the open beta begins.
- Archlord 2: Ranking Page Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the reveal of the Archlord 2 ranking page for a brutal, blood-spatter...