Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
Laser Guided Games announced the availability of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam. The game is priced at $11.99 with a 20% launch discount the first week.
Revolution Ace is a topdown shooter with classic gameplay, modern accessibility and unique multiplayer where you fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout of more than 20 weapons. Players level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
Features of the game include: Versus Mode (side-by side players sending hazards cross the screen); Battle Chains (asynchronous competitive play); and local and online two-player co-op. Battle Chains is available on all platforms, while Coop and Live Versus are PC exclusive.
More information can be found at the Steam store page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Side Scrolling MMORPGs
- Like all other sub genres of the 'Free MMO' industry, Side Scrolling MMORPG games have grown considerably over the last few years.
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.