Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update. The level is a tower defense style stage, where you and up to three other friends must defend sacred crystals from hordes of enemies led by a three-headed skeletal dragon.
The update encourages teamwork, especially at the higher levels, as the AI for monsters is much improved, and there is a higher variety of monster types. Item drops will be much more plentiful, however, letting players craft the high level equipment exclusive to the dungeon. Gates of Darkness will be made permanent each weekend.
On September 29-30 and October 6-7, the game is also having a special event that will allow players to upgrade items capped at +10 to a special +11 power.
Kill3rCombo also publishes Fighter’s Club Online.
Elsword “Awakened” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Launches Globally
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings launched earlier this week, available globally now on the Google Play store.
- Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
- In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinte...
- Wizardry Online Delays Launch Until January 30th
- In a message from Sony Online Entertainment, Wizardry Online official launch has been postponed until January 30th to allow extra time for lau...