Requiem launches Erunil Tower update
Requiem has released the new Erunil Tower update, adding new Dark Jewls, weapons, and ornaments in the new content.
Players can explore the Erunil Tower, and meet its final boss in the ball room, as well as the Mutant Cadaver No. 99, the Destroyed Butler, and the Scarecrow. New Erunil Ornaments let players change their appearance to bloody dolls, torn teddy bears, or wrecked toy balls, and players may also now compound their gear for a chance of a custom item with stats of their choice.
Requiem Online is published by Gravity Interactive (WarpPortal), which also publishes ROSE Online and Ragnarok Online.
Requiem Online Gameplay Screenshot
GRAVITY INTERACTIVE’S REQUIEM LAUNCHES ERUNIL TOWER UPDATE TODAY
Players to Compound Gear Into Spoiled Dark Jewels to Obtain Stats of Choice
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (February 24, 2011) The world of Ethergia will never be the same as Gravity Interactive’s dark fantasy MMORPG REQUIEM releases the action-packed Erunil Tower Update today! Spoiled Dark Jewels, new weapons and fantastic new Erunil ornaments will be available to players as they take on new quests and explore the different tower levels while battling new monstrous creatures and ultimately facing off with the big boss in the tower’s grand ballroom! More information can be found at www.playrequiem.com < http://www.playrequiem.com>
Highlighted features of this update include:
- Compounding a player’s gear for a chance of obtaining a custom item with the stats of their choice
- Collect all new Erunil Ornaments to change your character’s appearance to resemble the a bloody doll, torn teddy bear or a wrecked toy ball to confuse and hide from the dangers found within the tower rooms and halls
- Battle new monsters and terrifying creates including the Mutant Cadaver No. 99, the Destroyed Butler and the infamous Scarecrow!
“REQUIEM’s Erunil Tower Update is filled with action, adventure, dark fantasy/horror themes and more of the bloody gore that made Requiem a unique MMO” states Casey Wing, Producer for Requiem North America “Moreover, the Erunil Tower Update introduces new ways for characters to stat and gear themselves in addition to whole new sets of equipment, the Erunil Tower Update brings more player diversity for PvP and as always more spilt guts, disembodied limbs and twitching corpses.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Announces Weekend Update And Event
- ArenaNet has announced that it will launch a new mini-expansion and event this November 15 for Guild Wars 2.