Requiem introduces Korean players to North American service
Today, Requiem makes the official introduction of Korean players, previously hosted on the Korean service of Requiem, into the North American service.
As a welcoming gift, and to ease the transition, several events will be held. For three weeks, players will enjoy a 30% experience bonus, double dropped loot from bosses, and be able to collect green rice cakes and blue rice cakes in a global drop event. Warp Portal will also be giving away 1,000 free points, premium package benefits, and will also host a raid dungeon boss event and battlefield tournament.
Gravity Interactive also publishes Ragnarok Online and Dragon Saga.
Requiem Gameplay Screenshot
REQUIEM: Memento Mori EXPANDS ITS SERVICE COVERAGE TO INCLUDE KOREA
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (March 7, 2012) – Today, WarpPortal’s dark fantasy MMORPG REQUIEM: Memento Mori is expanding its service coverage to include Korea. Starting from today, Korean Requiem players can join and enjoy playing with Requiem players from all over the world!
To welcome Korean Requiem players and help them acquainted, Requiem: Memento Mori will be hosting the events listed below:
• A 3 week +30% exp bonus for all!
• Green rice cake & blue rice cake global drop event for all players.
• 1,000 free points giveaway.
• Premium package benefit that includes an additional +50% exp boost, +30% item drop rate, -50% death penalty, and access to the premium dungeons.
• Chance maker event for doubled dropped loot from bosses.
• Raid dungeon boss event and battlefield tournament.
“I have been receiving lots of positive responses from Korean Requiem users so far and most of them are very excited for this new opportunity.” states Casey Wing, Producer for Requiem in North America. “We are preparing many events and challenges for Korean players to enjoy, and we also want to make sure that they have fun playing with our current Requiem players currently playing in our server.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Oath - 10 Highlighted Features
- Changyou, the publisher behind the upcoming free MMORPG Dragon Oath highlights 10 interesting features about the new MMO, read them today.
- CCP Prepares for Massive Eve Online Overhaul
- Tomorrow marks the launch of CCP's latest update to Eve Online, featuring new ships, new UI adjustments, more fleshed out information men...
- Barbarian Brawl hits Steam Greenlight
- Thrillion, and Artplant, space-faring developers of the Battlestar Galactica MMO, are pleased to announce that Barbarian Brawl is now on Steam...