Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
ChangYou has announced that Renaissance Heroes, a brand new first-person arena shooter, is now available on GameFuse.com in North America and Europe.
ChangYou Producer Matthew Lenehan commented:
“After months of beta testing, we are excited to present Renaissance Heroes to the world. We are very grateful to those who have helped us come this far, and the contributions to testing and feedback have put a level of polish on our title that is sure to make it stand out. Livestream events and tournaments are also in the works, which will grant players the opportunity of winning some awesome prizes.”
The launch includes the introduction of Sika, a playable character skilled in alchemy and the cross-bow; the new competitive game mode Domination; and two new gameplay environments, the Graveyard and the Aqueduct.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Teaser Interview
- Season 11 for Star Trek Online is rapidly approaching, and with it arrives some brand new content for players to enjoy.
- League of Angels: New Amazon Hunter Hero Available
- Looking for a new hero? Log on to League of Angels and play House of Cards for your chance to win this daunting Amazon Hunter over to your par...
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...