Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
ChangYou has announced that Renaissance Heroes, a brand new first-person arena shooter, is now available on GameFuse.com in North America and Europe.
ChangYou Producer Matthew Lenehan commented:
“After months of beta testing, we are excited to present Renaissance Heroes to the world. We are very grateful to those who have helped us come this far, and the contributions to testing and feedback have put a level of polish on our title that is sure to make it stand out. Livestream events and tournaments are also in the works, which will grant players the opportunity of winning some awesome prizes.”
The launch includes the introduction of Sika, a playable character skilled in alchemy and the cross-bow; the new competitive game mode Domination; and two new gameplay environments, the Graveyard and the Aqueduct.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase: Monster Train Event Returns
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of numerous new content events...
- Shikihime Garden: 6-month milestone reached
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher recently has marked 6-month running of their English browser-based card & simulation g...
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.