Renaissance Heroes Introduces Weapons Overview
ChangYou has released a new video highlighting weapons in Renaissance Heroes.
The video gives a quick, action-packed glimpse at four types of weapons: Rifles (which are mid-range and rapid fire), Crossbows (which are long-range and feature zoom), Melee (which are close range and include bombs), and Special weapons (which include heavy weapons and explosives).
Renaissance Heroes is an MMOFPS set in a re-imagined 16th century Renaissance Europe. You can check out more in our Renaissance Heroes First Look.
Renaissance Heroes: Weapons Video
Renaissance Heroes Weapons Overview Video Now Available
One of the best parts of Renaissance Heroes is walking up to an enemy and blasting them to a bloody pulp! The new Weapons overview video shows just a few ways you can decimate your opponents.
Renaissance Heroes is a brand new online multiplayer first-person shooter (FPS) developed by Bridea and published in North America by ChangYou (US). The game is set in the beautifully re-imagined world of the 16th century Renaissance Europe and combines classic multiplayer action with unparalleled visual realism powered by the Unreal Engine 3 technology to deliver the fun of fast-action shooters to a new generation of gamers. Renaissance Heroes invites players of all skill levels to experience the adrenaline-pumping action coupled with easy accessibility in a completely free to play environment later this year.
For the latest information on the game, please visit the official website at www.RenaissanceHeroes.com or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RenaissanceHeroes
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Hits Eight Years of Free-to-Play Success in North America
- Nexon America’s beloved massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) MapleStory has surpassed eight years of service in North Ame...
- Skyforge Golem Battles Game Mode Revealed
- Allods Team and My.com have announced a new PvP game mode for Skyforge: Golem Battles.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.