Remnant Knights begins open beta
GameSamba has officially launched the open beta of its anime-style MMORPG, Remnant Knights.
Open beta will feature content up to level 60, along with new crafted items, PvP modes including Marble Battle (a CTF style game), and more. There will be no data wipe after today, and closed beta players are advised they must download the new open beta client to get access to the world.
GameSamba also publishes Realms Online.
Starting at 10:30 AM PST, Remnant Knights officially enters Open Beta. Players will be able to download and login to the game, and from this point on there will be no character wipes. Content up to level 60 – including some high level instances, new PVP game modes, crafting, and more – are in for our former CBT testers and new OBT players to enjoy.Remnant Knights is a free-to-play anime-styled MMORPG that takes place in a world called Kasmari. Players join one of two schools – Owl or Dragon – and begin their training to defeat the Skalari, a strange and otherworldly threat that only the Knights can overcome. The game features three main class types, each with two unique advanced classes with many skills. Players can assign skill points how they wish, letting them create the type of character they want to be.There are many unique areas to explore in the world, each with its own style and crazy monsters to hunt. Players can take a break from hunting by visiting and decorating their dorm room, crafting equipment, fishing, or zooming around on vehicles and mounts.And for people with more competitive tastes, you can participate in Marble Battle, a fun, fast-paced CTF/king of the hill hybrid PVP mode. When you reach higher levels, you can also take place in arena battles complete with ELO and ladder rankings.For our former players, there is one important thing to know: if you’ve played RK in CBT or our limited CBT2, you’re going to need to uninstall any previous versions, and download the newest client. If you try to play and patch up using the CBT clients, you will almost assuredly get errors, and you’ll likely run into gameplay issues we won’t be able to help with.So start downloading the new client right now, and we’ll see you in Kasmari today!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Play Every Hero for Free During Draft
- Today, Ubisoft announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is starting Opulencia’s Hero Draft, a chance to test every hero for free.
- Versus: Battle of the Gladiator Release Date Announced
- Netker announced today that Versus: Battle of the Gladiator, a multiplayer melee combat game, will launch officially on Steam on August 26.
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.