Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
The Wilderness has long been an iconic feature of Old School RuneScape. Taking up a huge portion of the game world, many adventurers fear to traverse this wasteland thanks to the monsters which lurk there. However, the rewards that await those brave enough to take it on, or lucky enough to survive, far outweigh the risks involved.
The Wilderness has just received its biggest update to date and there’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in PvP, monster hunting or just plain skilling. The pack of updates includes six new bosses, as well as a new resource area, plus new armor, weapons and much more.
For full details on the update, you can check out the news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- Wargaming Marks 15 Years in Gaming with Big Announcements
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, has announced a new business unit in North America and shed light on future pl...
- Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
- Daily dose of MMO news featuring Archlord 2 and The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot