Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
The Wilderness has long been an iconic feature of Old School RuneScape. Taking up a huge portion of the game world, many adventurers fear to traverse this wasteland thanks to the monsters which lurk there. However, the rewards that await those brave enough to take it on, or lucky enough to survive, far outweigh the risks involved.
The Wilderness has just received its biggest update to date and there’s something for everyone, whether you’re interested in PvP, monster hunting or just plain skilling. The pack of updates includes six new bosses, as well as a new resource area, plus new armor, weapons and much more.
For full details on the update, you can check out the news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG announces Tales of Fantasy
- IGG Announces new fantasy MMORPG Tales of Fantasy. Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by IGG that looks a bit like World of Warcraft and ...
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...