Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
Redbana Corporation, leading publisher for popular free-to-play MMO games, is about to launch a new online game, FC Manager, a football management game that brings Sports Management genre to a new level. The company has just opened the FC Manager teaser site to showcase the game’s unique features.
With over 5,000 real football stars to choose from, players must balance talent recruitment and development while creating winning team strategies against other clubs in the various competitions available.
The gameplay emphasizes the need to make games as close to real football club managing, FC Manager speeds up the gaming season for all managers, squeezing each real life gaming season into one week. The club enters that season’s tournament until its conclusion before starting another season in the next week, contributing to an exciting, fast-paced gameplay.
Redbana’s FC Manager will have the latest version of game content for players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Closed Beta Updates Improve AI, Co-op & More
- An exciting new update is coming to the Orcs Must Die! Unchained closed beta on Tuesday, September 23.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.