Rappelz – Public Test Server Goes Live
Webzen has just announced the opening of the Public Test Server for the Prelude, an upcoming expansion for Rappelz.
Starting today, every Rappelz player will be able to access the global Public Test Server and try all of the features of the upcoming expansion. During the test, players will get a chance to help the Rappelz team to spot any possible problems with the game client and improve the final version of the upcoming expansion. In order to give participants a good chance to test all the aspects of the expansion all drop rates, XP and Rupee drops will be significantly increased. The Rappelz team will also introduce a new in-game NPC who will provide special boosts to the players.
For more information on the Rappelz PTS, visit their forums here at http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewforum.php?f=462&start=0
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Mount Hua Launch Q&A
- Thankfully, Tyler Rawlins, Producer at Snail Games, took the time to answer all of our questions and clear-up a few things concerning the expa...
- Luvinia Online Opens Doors To Yutaka's Tomb
- The Yutaka's Tomb expansion has arrived in Luvinia Online.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evi...