Rappelz – Public Test Server Goes Live
Webzen has just announced the opening of the Public Test Server for the Prelude, an upcoming expansion for Rappelz.
Starting today, every Rappelz player will be able to access the global Public Test Server and try all of the features of the upcoming expansion. During the test, players will get a chance to help the Rappelz team to spot any possible problems with the game client and improve the final version of the upcoming expansion. In order to give participants a good chance to test all the aspects of the expansion all drop rates, XP and Rupee drops will be significantly increased. The Rappelz team will also introduce a new in-game NPC who will provide special boosts to the players.
For more information on the Rappelz PTS, visit their forums here at http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewforum.php?f=462&start=0
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.
- SMITE: The One Who Nox Arrives Tomorrow
- SMITE's Halloween Patch, aptly titled "The One Who Nox," arrives tomorrow, bringing with it the new goddess Nox, daily login bo...