Rappelz: Masquerade Expansion Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Rappelz newest expansion, “Epic 9.1: Masquerade” on European and American markets. The expansion, named by the Rappelz community, welcomes a new dungeon, new equipment, increased character level and many improvements.
Starting today, players with a WEBZEN account will have the opportunity to download the Epic 9.1: Masquerade update and delve into the Pitch-Black Woods to take on the enemies of the Circus of Red Spiders.
Characters from level 160 and above will face the new creatures of the somber circus, before encountering the three new bosses: Lillis, Mephisto and the Soul of Lunacy. The adventurers can challenge themselves as the dungeon contains four levels of difficulty and offers new equipment, accessories boss cards and ten types of Soul Creatures to be tamed for the successful players.
Masquerade includes as well character level increase to 180, job level increase to 60, nine new daily quests rewarding players with coins, allowing them to buy exclusive costumes for their characters. Along with the new content, many improvements have been applied in this expansion: class skills and job balancing and interface enhancement to name a few.
For more info, visit http://rappelz.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
- Super Evil Megacorp and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown - O.
- Divinity Original Sin: Now Available
- <a href="http://www.onrpg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Divinity-Launch.jpg"><img class="aligncenter" src="...
- Everquest Next Demonstrates Landmark Terraforming
- A new set of videos showcases real-time fast forwarded footage of the level of detail involved with Everquest Next Landmark's terraformin...