Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
Eden Eternal has released a new content patch today. The patch includes the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
The Ranger is a powerful ranged class, capable of learning skills like Meteor Shower and Arrow of Fear. The class can also use guns and even an eagle to assist it in combat.
The level cap in Eden Eternal has also been increased to 65, and a 3v3 matchmaking system for PvP has been improved to pit characters against opponents their level range. The new maps include Witchcraft Forest and Shiver Peak, and there are new dungeons to explore and loot as well.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, who also publishes Shaiya and Grand Fantasia.
Ranger in Shiver Peak
Eden Eternal Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Releases New Content for Eden Eternal Featuring New Ranger Class, Maps and Increased Level Cap
Update to Popular Free-to-Play MMORPG Introduces All New Ranger Class Along With New Dungeons and Upgraded PvP
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – February 22, 2012 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released the latest content patch for its highly popular free-to-play MMORPG, Eden Eternal. The new content update includes the all-new Ranger class, an increased level cap, new maps and dungeons, and upgraded PvP content.
Eden Eternal has expanded its vibrant world to include the ranks of the agile warrior known as the Ranger, whose deadly aim can easily disable opponents from a distance. With a fury of high DPS ranged attacks at its disposal, including the Meteor Shower and the Arrow of Fear, this powerful class can stealthily take out its opponents from afar by bow, artillery gun or even eagle. The Ranger class’s unique ability to summon the assistance of the mighty Hunters eagle makes it a lethal new addition to the Eden Eternal universe.
In addition to the Ranger class, an increased level cap of 65 and new PvP enhancements have been made. The improvements such as a 3v3 Matchmaking system have been refined to more effectively pair players with others in their level range. By creating a more balanced, intensive match, players have access to an even-footed arena experience to prove their strength in PVP combat.
Also included in this Eden Eternal content update:
- New Level 61-65 Maps: Amazing new areas including the Witchcraft Forest and Shiver Peak for players to forge through new landmarks in pursuit of wealth and adventure.
- New Level 61-65 Dungeons: Epic dungeons full of new dangerous monsters for players to battle, secrets to discover and powerful gear to loot and equip.
Published by Aeria Games, Eden Eternal is free to download on the PC and free-to-play. Gamers can learn more and play Eden Eternal by visiting http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.