RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
In the game, players will hunt down epic monsters, using careful melee, ranged, and team tactics. The video gives an overview of these basic tactics as dodging, blocking, aiming, and even dismembering become a part of each battle. This is also a great chance to see some of the game’s combat in action, and meet some of the foes.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and Blacklight Retribution.
RaiderZ Dev Diary #1: Monster Tactics
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xeno Quest: Mobile MMORPG now available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced that free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, Xeno Quest, is available now on Android and iO...
- 9Dragons Celebrates Second Anniversary with Huge Giveaways/Events
- "9Dragons is officially 2 years old and growing strong!" said Kristina Chan, Production Assistant at GamesCampus. "We're l...
- AlphaDraft Adds SMITE to Roster of Fantasy Esport Games
- “We’re very excited to be working with AlphaDraft on daily fantasy for the SMITE Pro League,” said Todd Harris.