RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
In the game, players will hunt down epic monsters, using careful melee, ranged, and team tactics. The video gives an overview of these basic tactics as dodging, blocking, aiming, and even dismembering become a part of each battle. This is also a great chance to see some of the game’s combat in action, and meet some of the foes.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and Blacklight Retribution.
RaiderZ Dev Diary #1: Monster Tactics
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Officially Launches Today
- The war is inevitable - Sony Online Entertainment has announced PlanetSide 2 has officially launched in North America and Europe.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Trials of Ascension Cancels Second Kickstarter Campaign
- It seems Trials of Ascension is facing some difficult decisions, as Forged Chaos has cancelled their second Kickstarter campaign for the game.