RaiderZ Previews Hero’s Lane
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero’s Lane in RaiderZ.
The darkest evils of Rendel dwell in Hero’s Lane. Players will be able to explore the Catacomb of the Damned dungeon, or face off against the Master of the Garden.
RaiderZ Senior Producer Mark Hill commented on the game’s reception and upcoming open beta:
“We were blown away by the positive reception RaiderZ received from fans and critics alike in Seattle at this year’s PAX Prime. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about when RaiderZ will enter the open beta phase – and while we’re not quite ready to announce a specific release date, keep a lookout for news as to when everyone will be able to try RaiderZ for themselves real soon.”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Blacklight Retribution and Jade Dynasty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames: Easter Events Available For Several Games
- Although Easter is still a few weeks away, the German games developer InnoGames just announced three ways to beat boredom during the holiday. ...
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...
- Gloria Victis Begins UI Overhaul Tests
- Gloria Victis has entered the final straight with the massive UI overhaul.