RaiderZ Previews Hero’s Lane
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero’s Lane in RaiderZ.
The darkest evils of Rendel dwell in Hero’s Lane. Players will be able to explore the Catacomb of the Damned dungeon, or face off against the Master of the Garden.
RaiderZ Senior Producer Mark Hill commented on the game’s reception and upcoming open beta:
“We were blown away by the positive reception RaiderZ received from fans and critics alike in Seattle at this year’s PAX Prime. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about when RaiderZ will enter the open beta phase – and while we’re not quite ready to announce a specific release date, keep a lookout for news as to when everyone will be able to try RaiderZ for themselves real soon.”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Blacklight Retribution and Jade Dynasty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shoot 'Em Up on Land, Sea or Air in Revolution Ace
- Laser Guided Games announces Revolution Ace, a top-down shooter for PC and iOS.
- SMITE: New god 'Ao Kuang' Revealed
- Regal and powerful, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, and now Ao Kuang is the 60th god on...
- Players Decide Combat Arms' Future in First Global Map Creation Contest
- Nexon America announces player map design contest for Combat Arms.