RaiderZ Launches November 20
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
Senior Producer Mark Hill commented:
“It’s been over two years since MAIET Entertainment first began work on RaiderZ in 2009 — and we’re proud to be able to announce that it’s official: RaiderZ is will be live on November 20. We’d like to thank fans for their continued support and also welcome new players to explore the Kingdom of Rendel. This is just the first part of our commitment to provide players with a great experience for years to come.”
Prepare to hunt together or die alone with the release next week, and check out the new launch trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...
- Warframe Celebrates 3rd Anniversary on Consoles
- Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can look forward to receiving some powerful weapons as a 'thank you' for their loyalty.
- Infinite Crisis: Now Officially Launched
- Exclusive Steam Bundles Now Available