RaiderZ Launches November 20
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
Senior Producer Mark Hill commented:
“It’s been over two years since MAIET Entertainment first began work on RaiderZ in 2009 — and we’re proud to be able to announce that it’s official: RaiderZ is will be live on November 20. We’d like to thank fans for their continued support and also welcome new players to explore the Kingdom of Rendel. This is just the first part of our commitment to provide players with a great experience for years to come.”
Prepare to hunt together or die alone with the release next week, and check out the new launch trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- MicroVolts Releases Omega Update
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Omega – for their popular free-to-play cartoon-style third-p...
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...