RaiderZ Launches November 20
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
Senior Producer Mark Hill commented:
“It’s been over two years since MAIET Entertainment first began work on RaiderZ in 2009 — and we’re proud to be able to announce that it’s official: RaiderZ is will be live on November 20. We’d like to thank fans for their continued support and also welcome new players to explore the Kingdom of Rendel. This is just the first part of our commitment to provide players with a great experience for years to come.”
Prepare to hunt together or die alone with the release next week, and check out the new launch trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Illyriad update adds crafting to game
- Illyriad Games has launched a new update to their flagship game Illyriad that allows players to begin crafting various items.
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late PC Port Review
- ArcSys games is the home to many of the greatest anime fighter franchises.
- Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus.