RaiderZ Launches November 20
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
Senior Producer Mark Hill commented:
“It’s been over two years since MAIET Entertainment first began work on RaiderZ in 2009 — and we’re proud to be able to announce that it’s official: RaiderZ is will be live on November 20. We’d like to thank fans for their continued support and also welcome new players to explore the Kingdom of Rendel. This is just the first part of our commitment to provide players with a great experience for years to come.”
Prepare to hunt together or die alone with the release next week, and check out the new launch trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.