RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
The stress test will run fro October 12, 4pm Pacific, until October 15, 5pm Pacific. Any player with a Perfect World Entertainment account can participate in the stress test.
“Massive titles like RaiderZ , benefit greatly when developers have the opportunity to push game servers to their limits before launch,” explains Senior Producer Mark Hill. “So, we’d like to invite everyone to see what RaiderZ is about this weekend and have fun hunting epic beasts with friends while we analyze our infrastructure and work toward a smooth launch. As a small token of appreciation, we’ve also got big plans for players this weekend, including special awards and in-game events.”
Players who purchase the RaiderZ Founder’s Pack will get one day of early access before Open Beta, letting them register their preferred name and get a head start on the competition. The Elite version of the Founder’s Pack, available at a 50% off discount until October 23, will also get access to the closed beta test of Neverwinter and an exclusive Black Arrod mount in RaiderZ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.
- World of the Living Dead Enters Open Beta
- World of the Living Dead has officially been launched into open beta.