Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of Valder, City of the Dead. Update is now live.
Valder, was created with high level characters in mind. The lands are inhabited by aggressive monsters and undead alike, offering veteran players a challenge with each step. The discovery of the city of Valder will offer players new monsters to fight, new items to find, and new adventures to experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Review
- I played TOR during the Beta and first month after launch before I lost interest and went on to something else.
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.
- Rust Game Alpha Preview
- Even though the game itself has been inspired by games such as DayZ, Minecraft and STALKER, I have to say that the features are blended so wel...