Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of Valder, City of the Dead. Update is now live.
Valder, was created with high level characters in mind. The lands are inhabited by aggressive monsters and undead alike, offering veteran players a challenge with each step. The discovery of the city of Valder will offer players new monsters to fight, new items to find, and new adventures to experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
- Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Close...
- E3 2015 By The Numbers
- Just how big was E3 2015? The Electronic Software Association releases stats showing the true diversity and impact it had on the industry.