Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of Valder, City of the Dead. Update is now live.
Valder, was created with high level characters in mind. The lands are inhabited by aggressive monsters and undead alike, offering veteran players a challenge with each step. The discovery of the city of Valder will offer players new monsters to fight, new items to find, and new adventures to experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Easter Event Begins in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced their Easter event for Digimon Masters Online has been released, and will continue until April 9.
- The Repopulation: Update 15.5.1 Summary
- This Tuesday, The Repopulation updated with build 15.5.1, adding several improvements and tweaks to the game.
- Elite: Dangerous - Premium Beta Begins
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV), the leading independent game developer with studios in Cambridge, UK and Halifax, Nova Scotia, today r...