Ragnarok Online 2 Begins Beta Testing in April
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, Beta starting April 18th. More Details: www.playragnarok2.com
Players will begin their adventure in a familiar world hundreds of years after the events of the classic Ragnarok Online but continuing the lore established in the beloved Ragnarok Manwa by Lee Myun-jin. Characters can be customized from their unique equipment and costumes, to their battle cry and emote sounds. The tens of millions of Ragnarok Online fans will find many nostalgic elements in-game such as beloved pets and monsters presented in a whole new way!
Acclaimed Japanese composer, arranger, and musician Yoko Kanno, known for her in works in Japanese Anime such as Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, provides the complete soundtrack to this online adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- Lost Saga Review
- Have you ever wondered how a battle between an archer, Indiana Jones, a ninja, a pirate, and a Star Wars’ Storm Trooper?