Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
Ragnarok Clicker is developed by Playsaurus, the developers behind the popular idle game Clicker Heroes. Ragnarok Clicker is available on Steam and will be available on mobile soon.
Ragnarok Clicker immerses the player, taking them back to Midgard to fight and defeat their favorite Ragnarok Online monsters from the original game without having to quest, travel or battle through the maps of a typical RPG. With infinite levels to unlock, this game can be enjoyed for 2 minutes, 2 hours – daily, weekly, and any time. Click monsters and use various skills to progress or enjoy an idle mode to slowly progress automatically!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Robotcraft releases Dawn of the Megabots Update
- Destructive robot-PvP battle game Robocraft has released their biggest update yet, titled Dawn of the Megabots.
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...