Ragnarok 2 Welcomes Players from Brazil
WarpPortal is delighted to welcome Brazilian players to the adventure MMORPG Ragnarok Online 2! Bringing Brazil into the mix also includes our announcement of an all new launcher with language options to switch between English, Traditional Chinese and Portuguese! For the first time ever, RO2’s community is becoming even more globally active and diverse! With fantastic in-game events like “Tweet Treats”, “Friends with Benefits” and the “PowerUp Event” – Brazil’s new players will get up to speed in no time! With permanent Carnival-themed storyline quests, daily quests and rewards based on the Brazil inspired zone, Brasilis, we’re sure Brazilian players will be sure to make an enchanting impression in Ragnarok Online 2!
The fun doesn’t stop there! To celebrate new players coming to RO2 from Brazil, we are hosting the following events in-game: http://playragnarok2.com/news/article/333
- • Pre-Registration brings fun prizes! (March 3 – April 21)
- • Tweet Treats (April 2 – April 30; Reward period: May 4 – June 1)
- • Friends with Benefits Event (April 27 – June 1)
- • Midgard’s Gift (April 27 – June 1)
- • PowerUp Event (April 27 – June 1)
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.
- Space Engineers Sells 250,000 Copies
- Space Engineers announces its quarter of a millionth sale milestone as it forges ahead in alpha testing.