Ragnarok 2 Welcomes Players from Brazil
WarpPortal is delighted to welcome Brazilian players to the adventure MMORPG Ragnarok Online 2! Bringing Brazil into the mix also includes our announcement of an all new launcher with language options to switch between English, Traditional Chinese and Portuguese! For the first time ever, RO2’s community is becoming even more globally active and diverse! With fantastic in-game events like “Tweet Treats”, “Friends with Benefits” and the “PowerUp Event” – Brazil’s new players will get up to speed in no time! With permanent Carnival-themed storyline quests, daily quests and rewards based on the Brazil inspired zone, Brasilis, we’re sure Brazilian players will be sure to make an enchanting impression in Ragnarok Online 2!
The fun doesn’t stop there! To celebrate new players coming to RO2 from Brazil, we are hosting the following events in-game: http://playragnarok2.com/news/article/333
- • Pre-Registration brings fun prizes! (March 3 – April 21)
- • Tweet Treats (April 2 – April 30; Reward period: May 4 – June 1)
- • Friends with Benefits Event (April 27 – June 1)
- • Midgard’s Gift (April 27 – June 1)
- • PowerUp Event (April 27 – June 1)
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...