Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do battle in a new PvP Colosseum.
The Colosseum opened its gates, yesterday,May 14, and provides a ton of player-versus-player excitement. Twice a day, players will hear the call to the Colosseum to do battle. Not only will they able to do battle against other players and monsters, but they will get to earn points used to acquire unique equipment, costumes, and special PvP mount.
Starting May 15th, players who participate in the Colosseum during the first weeks of launch will be eligible for special Colosseum only events and giveaways!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chibi Kart: Enters full release soon
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering full release on November 26th, 2014. Chibi Kart'...
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game
- Maestia Officially Launches
- Gravity Interactive has announced the official commercial launch of Maestia.