Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do battle in a new PvP Colosseum.
The Colosseum opened its gates, yesterday,May 14, and provides a ton of player-versus-player excitement. Twice a day, players will hear the call to the Colosseum to do battle. Not only will they able to do battle against other players and monsters, but they will get to earn points used to acquire unique equipment, costumes, and special PvP mount.
Starting May 15th, players who participate in the Colosseum during the first weeks of launch will be eligible for special Colosseum only events and giveaways!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Spring 2016 Quarterly Update Goes Live
- ArenaNet just released a massive update for Guild Wars 2 and its expansion, Heart of Thorns.
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.
- New Website Emerges for Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games has unveiled the full website for Scarlet Blade, their upcoming mature MMORPG.