Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
WarpPortal is proud to announce their latest update to Ragnarok Online 2: Advent of Valkyrie, titled War of Emperium 1.5. WoE 1.5 will challenge players in a capture the flag type guild vs. guild combat with multiple points of contention, for big rewards.
Previously, only the guild that owns the castle will take advantage of War of Emperium’s (WoE)rewards, the WoE 1.5 aims to change that. There will still be one castle, but now there will be many fortresses located throughout the field and the ownership will be decided at the end of each WoE. Unlike the previous version of WoE, owning the Emperium or defending it will not be the goal of winning. Being victorious or being defeated will be decided by an Occupation Score; calculated by holding the castle and conquering all.
The update is now live, and more details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal 2 Brings Black Wave: Gray Canyon Update and Reindeer Rampage Event
- ESTsoft, Inc. is bringing the holiday cheer tomorrow with a new content update and a limited-time holiday event.
- Sudden Attack launches new game mode
- Players of Sudden Attack will be treated to a "crazy" new game mode with the latest update.
- Guild Wars 2 Heading to Texas to Rock PAX South
- ArenaNet is kicking off PAX South on Saturday with ‘Guild Wars 2: Beyond the Point of No Return’, a special presentation by studio preside...