Raceline CC to launch alongside iOS 9
Rebellion is delighted to announce that Raceline CC will be one of the very first games to take advantage of iOS 9.
Rebellion’s new first-person street racer will be supercharged with iOS 9-exclusive features, Metal-enhanced graphics and much more when it launches alongside the new iOS update.
Raceline CC sees you enter the world of motorcycle street racing, where glory is everything and milliseconds are vital. You take on rivals in blisteringly fast head-to-head races, weaving through traffic as you slipstream and boost along neon-lit streets. You’ll need to drag every last ounce of speed out of your bike to reach the finish line first and take home the spoils.
With its silky-smooth first-person camera, slick one-touch controls and electric console-quality graphics, Raceline CC will truly set the pace on iPhone and iPad when it launches for iOS 9 as a free download.
PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL – Whether it’s on iPhone or iPad, Raceline CC looks sublime. It’s not just the high-def detail, the elegant animations or the intense first-person perspective, all enhanced by Metal graphics technology. With night-time races in a city lit up by neon signs, street lights and bustling traffic, Raceline CC is invigorated with a pulsating, vibrant atmosphere that matches the game’s thrilling speeds.
WINNING IS JUST THE BEGINNING – To be a true street racing legend you need the bike to match: Use race rewards you earn to upgrade and customize your ride. Buy new parts to tune up your bike and improve every aspect, from the aerodynamics to the top speed. Or buy the perfect lick of paint to really show off your style. And if you truly want to go big in Raceline CC, splash out on one of the 26 beautiful superbikes you can lavish your garage with.
DESIGNED FOR MOBILE – Raceline CC is built for mobile: It offers accessible tap controls, quick-fire racing and iCloud & Game Center support, as well as taking advantage of the new features in iOS 9. The addictive gameplay is matched by plenty of depth too, as you progress to win tournaments, defeat Elite rivals, take on the daily challenges and more. And Facebook integration makes it simple to invite friends and find out who’s really the fastest rider in the city.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous: Pricing and Pre-order Details Released
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced pricing details for the release version of Elite: Dangerous along with additional infor...
- E3 2014 Recap – Swordsman Online
- Swordsman Online. While we’ve been following the game officially since its Chinese closed beta test last year, and unofficially since I firs...
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.