R2Games Announces Heroes of the Banner Open Beta
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Heroes Of The Banner, will be entering Open Beta on January 5th 2015 10:00 AM EST. This represents R2Games’ first steps into the popular Tower Defense genre.
Heroes Of The Banner is a whimsically colorful Tower Defense game with RPG elements, with a lighthearted story. The game features real-time combat with activatable abilities based on deployed towers and heroes. Players have the ability to recruit and construct multiple tower types to set up the best possible defense against oncoming waves of orcs and demons.
To play Heroes Of The Banner, go to http://hotb.r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of the Singularity Turtle Wars DLC Adds New Scenarios, Maps, and More
- Stardock released the Turtle Wars DLC for Ashes of the Singularity today.
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.
- Winter Dragons rise in Trove
- Trove has announced the arrival of the brood of Winter Dragons, headed by Galenor, Primarch of Permafrost.