R2Games Announces Heroes of the Banner Open Beta
Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Heroes Of The Banner, will be entering Open Beta on January 5th 2015 10:00 AM EST. This represents R2Games’ first steps into the popular Tower Defense genre.
Heroes Of The Banner is a whimsically colorful Tower Defense game with RPG elements, with a lighthearted story. The game features real-time combat with activatable abilities based on deployed towers and heroes. Players have the ability to recruit and construct multiple tower types to set up the best possible defense against oncoming waves of orcs and demons.
To play Heroes Of The Banner, go to http://hotb.r2games.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yoozoo Games brings the Top ARPG/Charity Event to Gamescom 2017
- Yoozoo is bringing Legacy of Discord and in addition is bringing is bringing a charity that will benefit Disabled People's International.
- Twinfusor Update Available For Tribes Ascend
- The Twinfusor update is arriving in Tribes Ascend.
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.