R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
From September, PC Gamers around the world will be able to experience exciting new content on the free-to-play MMORPG R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud. Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!
- Transcendence – Players can Transcend by reaching vastly increased Conqueror level cap. Transcended characters will be able to equip higher level items and gain new bonus stats, bonus mitigation, and unique Transcendence glows.
- New Dungeons – Embark on a quest through the Mirror Dungeons. Slay monsters to earn experience paramount for Transcendence and acquire knowledge crucial to Transcending powerful weapons and items.
- Level Jump Event – New players who create a character and reach level 50 during the event period will be level boosted and receive powerful weapons, armor sets, accessories and more as a reward for participating.
Learn more about this update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.