Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the game can be played on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/317440) in a German and English version.
The release in Early Access means that the development of the game has not yet been completely finished. By publishing an early version of the game, wishes and feedback from the community can be taken into account during the final development of the game. This has already been done successfully during the development of the online version.
Quantum Rush: Champions is designed as an offline single player and can be played outside of Europe as well. The game offers an Arcade Mode and a Carrier Mode with sophisticated campaigns, different game modes and challenging boss fights the player has to master to unlock new game content. The races are set on gigantic futuristic race tracks both on earth and in space.
For players which do not yet know the universe of Quantum Rush the developers have published a little graphic highlight in the form of a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OolXkjYMGM) that allows a small glimpse into the new game.
Further information can be found on the official Quantum Rush blog, the YouTube-channel and on Steam. http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).