Quake Live: Now on Steam
ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the past couple of days, and have been thrilled a whole new audience is now able to experience the joy of fast arena shooters.
Existing players can use the Steam version by visiting the store page. Porting your existing account over is a one way process; after linking your account to Steam you will not be able to use the old standalone launcher.
For more info, visit http://www.quakelive.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.
- Pathfinder CCG Announced by 37Games
- The latest addition to the Pathfinder universe is offered by 37Games in the form of Pathfinder Duels, a CCG set in the Pathfinder setting.
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...