Quake Live: Now on Steam
ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the past couple of days, and have been thrilled a whole new audience is now able to experience the joy of fast arena shooters.
Existing players can use the Steam version by visiting the store page. Porting your existing account over is a one way process; after linking your account to Steam you will not be able to use the old standalone launcher.
For more info, visit http://www.quakelive.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Big Game Fishing" Simulation-MMO sets sail for Europe
- gameXcite and developer Masangsoft are announcing the arrival of a unique mix of a realistic 3D Fishing Simulation and MMO.
- NYCC 2016 Day 2 Recap - The Hunt for Cosplay and Co-Op
- The second floor of the convention had its usual suspects showcasing their games. Bandai Namco and Capcom were both present.
- Brave Frontier's Raid Battle & 7-Star Starter Units Update Now Live
- The highly-anticipated update to Brave Frontier is now available, bringing the dynamic new Raid Battle feature to international players.