PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced PWI: Elysium, the 12th expansion for the flagship fantasy MMORPG. This update marks the game’s largest expansion to date and will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP tournaments for highly coveted rewards. In addition to releasing this massive expansion, PWI will make its debut on Steam.
Inhabitants of the Perfect World will have a new place to call home when PWI: Elysium arrives. For the first time, players will be able to build and customize their own housing with the Homestead System. Nestled in the heart of a forsaken forest lies a lavish mansion, ready to be designed and furnished. These homesteads serve as a safe haven for wandering travelers, where players can also craft items, offer contract jobs and generate precious resources.
Elysium also introduces a brand new 10-player instance called Uncharted Paradise. This area once served as home to a prosperous village, but was destroyed and divided into seven pieces of land after Pan Gu flooded the world. Conquering this max-level instance will bring players one step closer to becoming a true Celestial. To achieve this, they must team up with others to complete seven trials, requiring them to defeat seven difficult bosses.
PWI: Elysium also includes plenty of other new content and gameplay updates, including weekly cross-server PvP tournaments, upgraded weapons and gear, as well as new fashion, mounts and flyers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Update 1.39 Now Live and Ground Forces Coming Soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced that update 1.39 for their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder is live, introducing several major new features.
- SimCity Buildit Mobile Review
- while you do get the iconic features that have made SimCity so popular, you also get traditional mobile features such as the game being F2P.
- Triad Wars Updated Beta Look
- United Front Games rescued the Sleeping Dogs franchise from certain disaster, and made something truly fantastic.