PWI: Elysium Expansion Announced
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced PWI: Elysium, the 12th expansion for the flagship fantasy MMORPG. This update marks the game’s largest expansion to date and will introduce a fully customizable homestead-building system, a max level 10-player instance, and weekly cross-server PvP tournaments for highly coveted rewards. In addition to releasing this massive expansion, PWI will make its debut on Steam.
Inhabitants of the Perfect World will have a new place to call home when PWI: Elysium arrives. For the first time, players will be able to build and customize their own housing with the Homestead System. Nestled in the heart of a forsaken forest lies a lavish mansion, ready to be designed and furnished. These homesteads serve as a safe haven for wandering travelers, where players can also craft items, offer contract jobs and generate precious resources.
Elysium also introduces a brand new 10-player instance called Uncharted Paradise. This area once served as home to a prosperous village, but was destroyed and divided into seven pieces of land after Pan Gu flooded the world. Conquering this max-level instance will bring players one step closer to becoming a true Celestial. To achieve this, they must team up with others to complete seven trials, requiring them to defeat seven difficult bosses.
PWI: Elysium also includes plenty of other new content and gameplay updates, including weekly cross-server PvP tournaments, upgraded weapons and gear, as well as new fashion, mounts and flyers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: New Gunslinger Class Revealed
- Black Gold Online has revealed a new steam class, The Deadshot Gunslinger.
- Adventure Quest Worlds Review
- Despite being a browser based game, Adventure Quest Worlds offers players a large array of play options.
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.