PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and the recently launched classes – Duskblade and Stormbringer. These demon or sage skills allow players to decide whether they want to take a good or evil path in order to bolster damage dealing abilities or buffing themselves and teammates for greater survivability.
Additional details on the new skills can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
This update will build on the existing content available through the expansion including a new starting zone, instances, equipment and optimizations that have revitalized the MMORPG six years into the game’s life.
In celebration of the content update, PWI players can participate in the six and half year anniversary event currently available in the game. This event brings a new quest where players have multiple opportunities to win special items. More information on this event can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
More information for PWI: Eclipse can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Don't Starve Together Steam Early-Access Starts Monday
- Don’t Starve Together, the stand-alone multiplayer expansion to Don’t Starve, is coming to Steam Early-Access.
- Fable Legends is coming to PC with Windows 10
- Lionhead Studios are thrilled to announce that Fable Legends will be launching on Windows 10 PC as well as Xbox One later this year.
- World of Tanks Independence Day Promotions
- Independence Day is just around the corner and we wanted to fill you in on a number of special in-game World of Tanks offers, from experience ...