PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and the recently launched classes – Duskblade and Stormbringer. These demon or sage skills allow players to decide whether they want to take a good or evil path in order to bolster damage dealing abilities or buffing themselves and teammates for greater survivability.
Additional details on the new skills can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
This update will build on the existing content available through the expansion including a new starting zone, instances, equipment and optimizations that have revitalized the MMORPG six years into the game’s life.
In celebration of the content update, PWI players can participate in the six and half year anniversary event currently available in the game. This event brings a new quest where players have multiple opportunities to win special items. More information on this event can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
More information for PWI: Eclipse can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Smoother than Expected
- The servers managed to host 150 players from all around the world in a small 400x400 map for hours without server slowdowns. No crashes were e...
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...
- Marvel Heroes Update Preview and Human Torch Giveaway
- How do you troll a bunch of Marvel Heroes developers? Tell them your favorite superhero is Superman.