PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and the recently launched classes – Duskblade and Stormbringer. These demon or sage skills allow players to decide whether they want to take a good or evil path in order to bolster damage dealing abilities or buffing themselves and teammates for greater survivability.
Additional details on the new skills can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
This update will build on the existing content available through the expansion including a new starting zone, instances, equipment and optimizations that have revitalized the MMORPG six years into the game’s life.
In celebration of the content update, PWI players can participate in the six and half year anniversary event currently available in the game. This event brings a new quest where players have multiple opportunities to win special items. More information on this event can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
More information for PWI: Eclipse can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spacecom Launch Review
- Within the world of Spacecom you are a space commander taking control of a small fleet of ships and sectors within space that will have you ca...
- Vainglory Update 2.3 Now Available
- Vainglory has announced the launch of update 2.3, which introduces a new Hero Hub and much more.
- New Report Shows Parents Recognize Video Games' Importance for Kids
- The Entertainment Software Association releases its 2014 Essential Facts report, showcasing facts about video games' importance in family...