PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
A twist on the old formula, PvP Tag Mode pits players in a central arena one at a time while their teammates look on. Any time during the fight, players can tag out through a portal and zap their partner in. The team that defeats all opponents will emerge victorious! Players will need to master the strengths and weaknesses of each class to become the ultimate tag team.
PvP Tag mode expands other matchmaking and game modes as part of the ongoing Elsword transformation campaign, which will continue adding a new class for each character and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Wheloon Details
- Turbine has announced today that players who have pre-ordered Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5 will receive ...
- Dropzone First Impressions
- Dropzone basically removes Macro from the equation, and while there are still a bit of resource collection involved, games come down to Micro.
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and