PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
A twist on the old formula, PvP Tag Mode pits players in a central arena one at a time while their teammates look on. Any time during the fight, players can tag out through a portal and zap their partner in. The team that defeats all opponents will emerge victorious! Players will need to master the strengths and weaknesses of each class to become the ultimate tag team.
PvP Tag mode expands other matchmaking and game modes as part of the ongoing Elsword transformation campaign, which will continue adding a new class for each character and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword of Phantasia Mobile Review
- Sword of Phantasia, has taken the cutesy mobile gaming route that is reminiscent of another mobile title, Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade.
- Legendary Champions Website Launched
- Legendary Champions official website launched. Aeria Games releases more information about Legendary Champions on the new website for the game...
- Shards Online Dev Interview - The Modded MMO Revolution
- In the past two years, as the monumental success and popularity of sandbox titles like Minecraft began to shake up the preconceived notions of...