PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
A twist on the old formula, PvP Tag Mode pits players in a central arena one at a time while their teammates look on. Any time during the fight, players can tag out through a portal and zap their partner in. The team that defeats all opponents will emerge victorious! Players will need to master the strengths and weaknesses of each class to become the ultimate tag team.
PvP Tag mode expands other matchmaking and game modes as part of the ongoing Elsword transformation campaign, which will continue adding a new class for each character and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chromatic Souls Launched on App Store and Google Play
- Chromatic Souls has officially launched worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Uncharted Waters Celebrates Second Anniverary And New Expansion
- CJ Games Global is kicking off second anniversary celebrations for Uncharted Waters Online.
- Armored Warfare: New gameplay footage from PAX Prime
- My.com and Obsidian Entertainment have released an exciting video showing off Armored Warfare gameplay footage for the very first time, as sho...