PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
A twist on the old formula, PvP Tag Mode pits players in a central arena one at a time while their teammates look on. Any time during the fight, players can tag out through a portal and zap their partner in. The team that defeats all opponents will emerge victorious! Players will need to master the strengths and weaknesses of each class to become the ultimate tag team.
PvP Tag mode expands other matchmaking and game modes as part of the ongoing Elsword transformation campaign, which will continue adding a new class for each character and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of "The 16th Warrior" update for Brawl Busters.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Crafting Mastery Announced
- A new way for players to grow and progress their max level characters
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.