PvP Tag Team Mode Hits Elsword
Kill3rCombo today unleased a new PvP mode for its free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword.
A twist on the old formula, PvP Tag Mode pits players in a central arena one at a time while their teammates look on. Any time during the fight, players can tag out through a portal and zap their partner in. The team that defeats all opponents will emerge victorious! Players will need to master the strengths and weaknesses of each class to become the ultimate tag team.
PvP Tag mode expands other matchmaking and game modes as part of the ongoing Elsword transformation campaign, which will continue adding a new class for each character and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...
- Ascent - The Space Game Early Look
- Combat is definitely not everything in Ascent, however. In fact, past the first few hours in the game, you may find yourself partaking in comb...
- Ragnarok Online Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- WarpPortal has launched their newest update to their classic MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, entitled 14.2 Eclage.