Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 backers pledging over $180,000 for the game. Potential supporters just have hours left to get in on the early stages of the project.
Hanakai has released details on new character Siren, a female fighter schooled in the art of magic.
Prodigy’s fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy videogame action is closing in on the $250k stretch goal which will unlock an ambitious new game mode called Kingdom, offering a completely new strategic dimension to the game.
A Twitch stream focusing on both the gameplay and figurines is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th at 2 PM EDT / 11 AM PDT and will feature a livestream Q&A with the team, including founder/designer Jean Bey.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innogames Celebrates Easter Season
- Events span all of Innogame's titles this Easter!
- Pox Nora Spirits Beyond Expansion now live
- PoxNora Spirits Beyond adds 51 all new Runes, along with over 20 new abilities and mechanics to the game.
- Crusaders Quest Introduces New Champion System
- Bring new Champions into the battle and use their powerful skills to slice through your enemies.