Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 backers pledging over $180,000 for the game. Potential supporters just have hours left to get in on the early stages of the project.
Hanakai has released details on new character Siren, a female fighter schooled in the art of magic.
Prodigy’s fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy videogame action is closing in on the $250k stretch goal which will unlock an ambitious new game mode called Kingdom, offering a completely new strategic dimension to the game.
A Twitch stream focusing on both the gameplay and figurines is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th at 2 PM EDT / 11 AM PDT and will feature a livestream Q&A with the team, including founder/designer Jean Bey.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Goes Free to Play on Steam Today
- Dark Vale Games has announced that they will be turning Forge into Forge Free to Play on Steam today at 10am PDT!
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 milli...
- Blood Bowl II Game Review
- Throw Warhammer and American football into a blender, and what comes forth is Blood Bowl 2.