Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 backers pledging over $180,000 for the game. Potential supporters just have hours left to get in on the early stages of the project.
Hanakai has released details on new character Siren, a female fighter schooled in the art of magic.
Prodigy’s fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy videogame action is closing in on the $250k stretch goal which will unlock an ambitious new game mode called Kingdom, offering a completely new strategic dimension to the game.
A Twitch stream focusing on both the gameplay and figurines is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th at 2 PM EDT / 11 AM PDT and will feature a livestream Q&A with the team, including founder/designer Jean Bey.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Reveals New Name: Stellar Overload
- Today Cubical Drift are excited to reveal that Planets³ is now called Stellar Overload!
- Block N' Load Hosts Valentine's Day Weekend
- Big bombs are red, acid is green; Eliza and Tony make a cute/deadly team! Love is in the air in Block N Load this weekend, with the launch of ...
- Requiem Launches Facebook Version
- Gravity Interactive officially launched the Facebook version of Requiem today.