Prius Online launches new site
gPotato has launched its new teaser-portal of its upcoming MMORPG, Prius Online.
Prius Online features a three-character system along with many classic elements of MMORPGs, and is set to enter closed beta this April for North America, Europe, and Africa. Closed beta keys will become available on March 4, until March 13.
gPotato also publishes Allods Online, AIKA Online, Flyff: Fly For Fun, and Iris Online.
Prius Online Gameplay Screenshot
Prius Online – Teaser Site Now Live!
Sunnyvale, CA – February 18, 2011 Leading free-to-play online game portal, gPotato is excited to announce that the official teaser site for their upcoming title Prius Online, is now live! Prius Online is set to be the first free-to-play cinematic MMORPG. With an epic storyline, rich gameplay, and a unique three-playable-character system, Prius Online pushes the boundaries of free-to-play gaming.
The teaser site will be packed with highlights of key features, in-depth story lore, artwork, video clips, and a countdown to the long awaited Closed Beta Key signup.
Prius Online enters Closed Beta this April and will be open to players from North America, Europe, and Africa! Players will be able to grab their CBT keys between Friday, March 4th and Sunday, March 13th.
Want all the latest news? Be sure to like, follow, and watch!
Like – http://facebook.com/PriusOnline
Follow – http://twitter.com/PriusOnline
Watch – http://youtube.com/PriusOnlineUS
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...