Prius Online and Luna Online have shut down
gPotato officially shut down Prius Online and Luna Online yesterday, March 27.
All players of Prius Online or Luna Online are eligible to redeem a special package for other games on the gPotato portal, which include free gPotatoes and in-game items to give new players a boost. Eligibility requires logging in three times in the past 90 days. Packages must be redeemed by April 10.
Other games still published by gPotato include Aika Online, Allods Online, Flyff: Fly For Fun, and Rappelz.
Since Prius Online launch, gPotato has enjoyed providing the highest quality of service for all players. Unfortunately, we are regretfully announcing that we will be closing all services with Prius Online as of March 27th, 2012.
In order to give back to our valued players and fans, ALL players, including spending and non-spending users, will be able to redeem a package to check out the other amazing games on the gPotato portal! Each package consists of FREE bonus gPotatoes as well as FREE in-game items to help new players. To qualify for the package, players must have logged in 3 or more times in the past 90 days.
It is our highest priority to make sure all players are satisfied and are able to enjoy their time when playing gPotato games. To redeem your package, simply click on the button below after logging in to your account. Please note that only ONE package can be redeemed per account. You MUST also redeem your package by April 10th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Now Available on Steam
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...
- Nexon Announces Publishing Deal With Envision Entertainment
- NEXON Co., a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Envision Entertainment GmbH ...