Prepare for Battle as the Eldevin Closed Beta Level Cap Increases
Hunted Cow Studios announced today that it is increasing the Eldevin closed beta level cap. Players will now be able to continue their journey through Eldevin and experience hours of new content and epic story. Featuring fully real time MMO-style combat with over 200 unique abilities and talents, early reviews and opinions of the beta have been very positive with MMOAttack.com rating the beta at 8 / 10 and saying, “For a browser game, you don’t get much better.”
Producer John Stewart said, “We’re very pleased to open up more of the game to our community. We’ve had thousands of players jumping in and enjoying the game and we’re very close to starting our open beta weekends. Over the next two months we’ve got a very busy schedule of updates and we’re going to continue to rolling out improvements during this time. We feel Eldevin is going to be one of the best browser-based games on the market and the development team are all extremely dedicated to making this happen!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide Reveals Largest Update yet featuring Raven Guard
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide sees the largest update it's had to Early Access, with the addition of new environments, two new factions &...
- Dekaron Online Celebrates Transfer by Giving Away In-game Currency and Items
- Papaya Play has decided to give out 1000 Dekaron Cash (more than $10 USD) to EVERY account which transferred from Nexon servers.
- The ELOA Initial Beta Test Starts Today
- Starting today, the initial beta test will give players the first opportunity to participate in the Western version of ELOA.