Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
flaregames GmbH, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games brought its strategy MMO game to Windows Phone platform.
Throne Wars is free and available worldwide with fully localized versions in 15 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified). No other strategy game in the Windows Marketplace can be accessed by so many players in their native language.
“Windows Phone is a wonderful platform – as we have proven with the runaway success of Royal Revolt. With Throne Wars we aim to bring a high quality medieval strategy game to the players on Windows Phone. The game is deep yet accessible and will be fun for many months,“ said Klaas Kersting, CEO of flaregames GmbH.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.
- Square Enix and Bigpoint Team Up
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced they are teaming up for a new game, which is already well into development within Square Enix.