Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces a new League, new Warriors, the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
“Combat 2.0” is a new ruleset based on community feedback. The following changes are now implemented:
- Strikes vs. Breakers – Strikes now defeat Breakers at any time during the Breaker animation
- Assist Hit Reaction and Utility – The hit reaction from an in-coming attack on an Assist warrior will carry over to the leader warrior requiring players to think more about when to use an Assist in different situations
- Recovery time has been reduced to give blocked players a better chance at countering
The Mission system adds daily and weekly challenges that offer rewards unavailable in standard PvP, and a new “League 8 Juice Bar Arena” offers a 90’s nostalgia feel.
New Warriors include Tommy Oliver, the original White Ranger, along with Rito Revolto and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE - The Battleground of the Gods just got bigger!
- The latest patch for the AAA Free-to-Play MOBA SMITE revealed a new game mode, known as Arena. This team deathmatch style game mode also featu...
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.
- EverQuest: Darkened Sea Expansion Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today released the 21st expansion for EverQuest, The Darkened Sea. Continuing the "Year of EverQuest&...