Popup Dungeon Successfully Kickstarted
Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon (http://kck.st/1ovuVD9), has successfully been funded via Kickstarter and production is already in full gear. Popup Dungeon is a traditional turn-based rogue-like game in which the players are given complete control over the content in the game. Players can create, share, and use anything, allowing for pirate ninja zombie robots armed with taco sauce and laser beams or dragons that attack with jelly beans, the power is entirely in the hands of the players. In each session the goal is to reach The Wizard through a variety of dangerous randomly generated terrains.
Popup Dungeon is a single player or co-op multiplayer Roguelike game with infinite flexibility on creating, sharing, and building anything you’d like. You’ll never know what will be encountered in each dungeon as you delve into the depths of the Wizard’s tower, or how you can mix your skills and abilities to survive each new challenge as the doors open before you. Find out more at the Kickstarter Page at http://kck.st/1ovuVD9.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Death and Rebirth of an Industry
- A pattern is developing. This pattern is not independent to our industry. It’s the Internet and it’s growing. Hiding information is becomi...
- Jade Dynasty Valentine's Day Events
- Jade Dynasty 'playathon' Valentine's Day event announced. Play for 21.4 hours starting February 10-14 and get a gift sock!
- Elsword: Now Available ARC Client
- KOG Games and Perfect World Entertainment Inc., both leading publishers of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today a partnershi...