Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
Pokémon Go has had nothing but woe and trouble since it finally came to American shores. While it has caused more people than ever before to get out, be active and walk around to catch Pokémon, the servers have been down far more than up, due to overwhelming support and the sheer number of people attempting to log on. Me personally, I’m in at least three different social media groups involving Pokémon Go and every couple of minutes I see a new notification: “Pokémon Go servers are down oh no! :(” “Not for me!” “No, wait, there they are. Damnit.” There is never any word that I’ve seen on when they’ll be up or down. It’s basically a crapshoot, with a 50/50 chance of the servers being up so you can play the game. It is our sincere hope that the servers will stabilize soon so we can resume not doing our jobs, and instead Catch ’em All.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- Hyper Universe Enters Closed Beta
- Nexon America announced that closed beta testing for Hyper Universe begins today in North America and European regions.