Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
Pokémon Go has had nothing but woe and trouble since it finally came to American shores. While it has caused more people than ever before to get out, be active and walk around to catch Pokémon, the servers have been down far more than up, due to overwhelming support and the sheer number of people attempting to log on. Me personally, I’m in at least three different social media groups involving Pokémon Go and every couple of minutes I see a new notification: “Pokémon Go servers are down oh no! :(” “Not for me!” “No, wait, there they are. Damnit.” There is never any word that I’ve seen on when they’ll be up or down. It’s basically a crapshoot, with a 50/50 chance of the servers being up so you can play the game. It is our sincere hope that the servers will stabilize soon so we can resume not doing our jobs, and instead Catch ’em All.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.
- The Brofessional joins the Broforce Team
- The latest Broforce update went live yesterday, and its main star is the Brofessional.