Pokémon Go Servers Crushed Due to Popularity
Pokémon Go has had nothing but woe and trouble since it finally came to American shores. While it has caused more people than ever before to get out, be active and walk around to catch Pokémon, the servers have been down far more than up, due to overwhelming support and the sheer number of people attempting to log on. Me personally, I’m in at least three different social media groups involving Pokémon Go and every couple of minutes I see a new notification: “Pokémon Go servers are down oh no! :(” “Not for me!” “No, wait, there they are. Damnit.” There is never any word that I’ve seen on when they’ll be up or down. It’s basically a crapshoot, with a 50/50 chance of the servers being up so you can play the game. It is our sincere hope that the servers will stabilize soon so we can resume not doing our jobs, and instead Catch ’em All.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Calling All Recruits to Open Beta
- The war is now officially in full swing in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games.
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.