Playwith Bringing R.O.H.A.N. II to Western Markets in 2016
Playwith, an online PC game developer, has announced “R.O.H.A.N. II” will be coming to the western PC market in early 2016, as the true sequel to R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud, a world acclaimed mega hit MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game).
The game promises to maintain its predecessor’s primary philosophy of intense PvP action, but manages to expand on the previous title’s gameplay by introducing fast paced MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) aspects along with RTS elements that enable players to command and control multiple troops.
“With R.O.H.A.N II, we set out to create unprecedented experience with the depth and quality that MMORPG fans expect. As much as R.O.H.A.N: Blood Feud has received significant appreciation throughout the world, we are preparing something above and beyond our player’s expectations. We are truly excited to invite all of you, especially our R.O.H.A.N. fans, to follow us as we reveal more and more information,” said the CEO of Playwith.
R.O.H.A.N. II is scheduled to arrive on the PC in early 2016. An English website is in the works and will soon be available at http://rohan2.playrohan.com, though the Korean site is here for the less patient of you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
- Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android.
- Karos Returns Slams into Closed Beta
- Leading online game publisher Games Campus is pleased to announce the Closed Beta Launch of Karos Returns!
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.