Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports, beginning with the Wargaming League North America Season 1 Finals that take place this Saturday.
The Plays.tv client will allow viewers to see the POVs of each player in the match. WGLNA will also upload highlight reels from the match exclusively to Plays.tv.
The partnership will continue to cover multiple events with Wargaming over the future, and includes further integration with Wargaming’s titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila Announced
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ATTILA, the next installment in the multi award-winning Total Wa...
- New Wave of Elder Scrolls Online Invites Hits Inboxes
- Elder Scrolls testers can rejoice at the news that a new stress test is coming the weekend of January 10 through the 12.
- My.Com appearing at Gamescom 2014
- My.com is pleased to announce the European premier of its three upcoming massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) World of Speed, Armored Wa...