PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.
- Total War: Warhammer Announces Mod Support & Steam Workshop
- Creative Assembly is pleased to announce that both the Assembly Kit and Steam Workshop support will be added to Total War: WARHAMMER.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.