PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Launches New Mode And Map
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new game type, plus a new map, for Blacklight Retribution.
- Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL Finale
- SOE reveals the finale music video to celebrate the launch of Dragon's Prophet... with bros.
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.