PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS First Pre-Alpha Test a Success
Bluehole has announced that its first pre-alpha test for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS has been successfully completed.
Over 600 players took place in the test sessions and offered a host of feedback for the game’s core gameplay, responsiveness and stability. More tests will be taking place every six to eight weeks during the game’s development. The development team has an “open development” policy, sharing regular updates, assets, and information with the community to collaborate for the game’s development and success.
Brendan Greene (PLAYERUNKNOWN) said:
The enthusiastic response of the players after experiencing the bare bones of the game tells me we are on the right track for strong gameplay set in a realistic open world. Our Bluehole team has made amazing progress and everyone is fired up for the next play test when we’ll have more of the game to show.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Closed Beta Review
- A lovely looking MMORPG, Aika combines classic MMO elements with newer ideas.
- Jagex Relaunches Transformers Universe Website
- Jagex, publisher of RuneScape and War of Legends, announced the launch of a new Transformers Universe website to prepare for the next phase of...
- Wargaming to Offer Financial Support to Open-Source Development Foundations
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company will be financially supporting three key open so...