Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players’ arsenals – Player Studio, which will allow players to make a permanent impact on the marketplace in Auraxis. With the launch of Player Studio, players can create their own in-game items and sell them to other players for real money.
Players now have access to a level of customization never before present in the PlanetSide universe. With Player Studio, players can create decals, hood ornaments, camo patterns, vehicle canopy overlays and helmets, allowing for an infinite number of possibilities of cosmetic appearances for both players and vehicles. Select items will then be placed in the marketplace, and the player creator will receive a check from SOE every quarter for a portion of the revenue from their items’ sales.
Player Studio was first introduced last year, and has seen success in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: PS4 Beta Phase 2 Now Live
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced that Beta Test Phase 2 for the PlayStation 4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN is now live and ru...
- Firefall's First Open Beta Event Begins Today
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced Firefall’s first Open Beta event: Double Crystite Weekend.
- Vainglory Celebrates First Birthday with Major eSports News
- Super Evil Megacorp's MOBA built for touchscreens, Vainglory, is celebrating its first birthday.