Player Studio Launches in PlanetSide 2
Sony Online Entertainment has added a new requisitions tool to PlanetSide 2 players’ arsenals – Player Studio, which will allow players to make a permanent impact on the marketplace in Auraxis. With the launch of Player Studio, players can create their own in-game items and sell them to other players for real money.
Players now have access to a level of customization never before present in the PlanetSide universe. With Player Studio, players can create decals, hood ornaments, camo patterns, vehicle canopy overlays and helmets, allowing for an infinite number of possibilities of cosmetic appearances for both players and vehicles. Select items will then be placed in the marketplace, and the player creator will receive a check from SOE every quarter for a portion of the revenue from their items’ sales.
Player Studio was first introduced last year, and has seen success in EverQuest, EverQuest II and Free Realms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.
- Otherland Gets 120 Additional Quests
- The developers have been hard at work expanding the storyline of 8 Squared with more than 120 new quests.
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...