Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, just today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook. Nords is set in the fantasy world of Shingård where players lead an army of Elves, Dragons, Northmen and Orcs who have set aside their differences to defend their land against an evil Ice Queen and her swarm of the undead as they aim to conquer the world.
Along with Plarium’s signature MMO Strategy gameplay fans have come to expect, Nords features never-before-seen in-game 3D battle animation and all-new RPG features. Plarium has enlisted top-tier professional voiceover talent, including Patrick Warburton (known for his role as Joe Swanson in “Family Guy”), and legendary voice actor Jason Canning as Skald the Bard to bring the humor, high adventure and irreverence that Nords will be offering players worldwide.
“Nords is Plarium’s most innovative and ambitious project to date as we are offering more than just strategy and the type of gameplay our fans expect from us,” said Avi Shalel, Plarium’s Chief Executive Officer. “In many ways, Nords is a new venture for us because we are taking ourselves less seriously and are releasing a game that is as funny as it is charming, with new features and added focus to our RPG systems.”
Nords: Heroes of the North is translated and voiced in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian and German. It is now available on Facebook at the link here: https://apps.facebook.com/nordsheroes/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kitsu Saga Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin
- Aeria Games is now accepting closed beta sign ups for their latest MMORPG, Kittsu Saga. The game is developed by the same folks behind Grand F...
- S.O.E announces G.I.R.L.Scholarship Winner 2014
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Erin Loelius of Manasquan, N.J., has been named the winner of the 2014 Gamers in Real...
- Warlocks Kickstarter Preview
- Warlocks! Each level has a series of stages, similar to the Mario titles (1-1, 1-2, et cetera). Each of these stages have a number of waves of...